- A-B Of particular note on this page, a DSC for Major General Patrick Brady, Medical Service Corps, who also received the Medal of Honor for actions in Vietnam.
- C-D Although all the DSC citations are exceptional, a few unique write-ups appear on this page, including those for SP4 Keith Campbell, SP4 Billy Comer, and SP4 Joseph Deleo.
- E-H This page includes awards for Medical Corps officer CPT Hunter, Flight Medic SP5 Hook, armored ambulance medics PFC Farrelly and SP4 Houthoofd and an extraordinary write-up for SSG Billie Hall. Also included is Chief Warrant Officer Robert L. Horst, a pilot of a medical evacuation helicopter, who earned the Silver Star in Vietnam in addition to his DSC.
- I-L This page includes awards for Medical Service Corps officer MAJ Charles Kelly and CW2 Warren Jackson, both medical evacuation pilots.
- M-N This page includes the award earned by conscientious objector SP4 Wendell T. Meade and Medical Service Corps officer MAJ Moore.
- O-R Included on this page is a DSC awarded to 1SG Claude Quick Jr. on 7 June 2004 for actions performed 19 May 1966 and Specialist Fourth Class Adolph Rios Jr. who recieved his DSC in 2010 for actions he performed 19 July 1966.
- S Contained on this page are two amazing write-ups for SP5 Stahl and SGT Stark
- T-Z Two unique write-ups on this page are for CPT Wymer (Medical Corps) who is credited with saving 12 lives, and Medical Assistance Command medical advisor SFC Ward.
The only Army recipient of the Navy Cross during the Vietnam War was 1LT Kenneth Ledford Jr., Medical Service Corps. Read his citation.